Cenlub Industries – 105% Profits
Call given at 20, CMP 41.50, Mid term investors are advised to book profits at 41, Long term investors may book partial profits and continue to hold the rest
Cenlub Industries is in the field of design, manufacture and supply of Centralised Lubrication System for various Machines, Plants and Equipments.It is a listed company at Mumbai Stock Exchange incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 by Registrar of Companies, Delhi & Haryana in the year 1992.
The company has been promoted mainly by Mr. V.K. Mittal , Managing Director – a Mechanical Engineer with M.Sc. (Physics), M.Sc. Mech. Engg. specialization in Machine Tools from Moscow.
Lubrication is a prime requirement for all machines, equipments or plants as it adds to the life and efficiency of the the machine by reducing wear and tear of its parts, it has been in operation for more than 25 years now..
Today, it provides Lubricants for:
- MACHINE & MACHINE TOOLS (eg: CNC Lathes, Machining Centers, Presses, Die Casting Machines, etc.)
- PLANTS (eg: Sugar, Steel, Paper, Power, Cement, Sponge Iron, etc.)
- VEHICLES (eg: Trucks, Buses, Excavators, Dumpers, Railways, etc.)
Its Clients include most of the Top rated Indian companies, such as :
BHUSHAN STEEL LTD
and many more…
Currently trading around 20, having a P/E of 6.5 and a Book value of 23
Initially for two decades the company was busy in catering to the Indian market and prior to the inception of the company, basically lubrication units were imported. Having catered efficiently the Indian market, the company started contributing to the world market. Now the company is exporting its products to USA, Saudi Arabia, Sharjah, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Bahrain, Nepal, Malaysia, Germany, etc.
Now get Penny Stock Alerts on your Mobile
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- lokesh hi...In Stock screener for NSE
- Harshal Hello Sir, I have entered IOC and Veda...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Samuel Manappuram Finance Ltd. Bought @ 79...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Somnath Hi Sir, Any intraday call for tomorrow...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Vasavi Hi cb SpiceJet short term target ?...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Shaurya Hindalco intraday target?...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- samir GM sir.......... cash intraday boug...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- samir GM sir cash intraday bought mc dowe...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- trader buy m&m 1180 pe @1.65...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- mani Sir, About today target for vedl wh...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Latish Hi Samrudhi, I think you have typo,...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17