Cenlub Industries – 105% Profits
Call given at 20, CMP 41.50, Mid term investors are advised to book profits at 41, Long term investors may book partial profits and continue to hold the rest
Cenlub Industries is in the field of design, manufacture and supply of Centralised Lubrication System for various Machines, Plants and Equipments.It is a listed company at Mumbai Stock Exchange incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 by Registrar of Companies, Delhi & Haryana in the year 1992.
The company has been promoted mainly by Mr. V.K. Mittal , Managing Director – a Mechanical Engineer with M.Sc. (Physics), M.Sc. Mech. Engg. specialization in Machine Tools from Moscow.
Lubrication is a prime requirement for all machines, equipments or plants as it adds to the life and efficiency of the the machine by reducing wear and tear of its parts, it has been in operation for more than 25 years now..
Today, it provides Lubricants for:
- MACHINE & MACHINE TOOLS (eg: CNC Lathes, Machining Centers, Presses, Die Casting Machines, etc.)
- PLANTS (eg: Sugar, Steel, Paper, Power, Cement, Sponge Iron, etc.)
- VEHICLES (eg: Trucks, Buses, Excavators, Dumpers, Railways, etc.)
Its Clients include most of the Top rated Indian companies, such as :
BHUSHAN STEEL LTD
and many more…
Currently trading around 20, having a P/E of 6.5 and a Book value of 23
Initially for two decades the company was busy in catering to the Indian market and prior to the inception of the company, basically lubrication units were imported. Having catered efficiently the Indian market, the company started contributing to the world market. Now the company is exporting its products to USA, Saudi Arabia, Sharjah, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Bahrain, Nepal, Malaysia, Germany, etc.
Now get Penny Stock Alerts on your Mobile
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- ninad Hi CB, your view on DHFL and adani po...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi Prathmesh, Good morning. most welco...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- TAPAN CB SIR, HEXA TRADEX NOT MOVING SO MUCH...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Jaikumar Hi cb Can I buy m &m march ...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- SANJIV shill i buy relince future...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prathmesh Good afternoon CB sir, many thnx....In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi mayank, yes, its facing strong resi...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi Prashant, its a hold. can test 455....In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- mayank Sir your view on ongc As so many good...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prashant Dear Sirji Have short Tata motors ...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prathmesh Good Morning CB sir what levels can se...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17