Nifty intra-day support seen at 4370-4380
MUMBAI – Reliance Money expects the Nifty to take intra-day support at 4370-4380 levels. If these levels are breached then the index may slip
further to 4340 levels.
Indices witnessed extremely sharp sell-off on very first session of the week. Market breadth turned negative with FII & DII turning net seller as per provisional data. In short-term higher range of 4650-4700 as mentioned earlier continues to remain important hurdle. Key support remains far lower around levels of 4090-4150 for Nifty.
As for today’s trade, support for the day exists far lower around levels of 4370-4380 range. Any move below this range may see indices slipping lower towards 4340 levels while hurdle remain around levels of 4470 on higher side,” said Reliance Money report.
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- ajit Hi CB sir, I have bought reliance 1060...In Intraday calls for 31-07-15
- Traderrr Hello CB bro....holding microsec fin a...In Intraday calls for 31-07-15
- CB Hi droopings, Good evening. it does lo...In Intraday calls for 31-07-15
- CB Hi Irfan, its looking a bit weak below...In Intraday calls for 30-07-15
- droopings hi CB, gd evening i'm holding 4 lots ...In Intraday calls for 31-07-15
- Irfan Hi CB Sir, What about buying geogit bn...In Intraday calls for 30-07-15
- CB Hi DS, these are a hold for short term...In Intraday calls for 31-07-15
- DS HI CB, Are Piramal Enterprises, and...In Intraday calls for 31-07-15
- sourabh what is target for 1 year on this stoc...In Intraday calls for 31-07-15
- Prince Mayank Right now srikalahasti posted an intim...In Intraday calls for 31-07-15
- CB Hi YB, no, not sure of entering these ...In Intraday calls for 31-07-15