More than Rs 65,250 cr black money disclosed under Income Disclosure Scheme
The direct tax department has received disclosures worth Rs 65,250 crore in the four-month long domestic black money Income Declaration Scheme, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said on Saturday.
Speaking at a press conference to mark the end of the schemes, Jaitley cautioned that this was a tentative amount and will be revised upwards since not all of the manual and online declarations had yet been verified.
“Under this scheme, which I have repeatedly said is not an amnesty scheme, there have been some 64,275 declarants who have declared Rs 65,250 crore worth of previously undisclosed income,” Jaitley said.
Business Standard was the only publication to earlier report that the government had received disclosures of more than Rs 65,000 crore.
For more visit: Business-Standard
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- SKB Starpaper,cgcl,hpl,sequent,welspunind....In Intraday calls for 24-03-17
- CB Hi Mani, vguard can test 190 again in ...In Intraday calls for 24-03-17
- Mani Sir vguard and grauer and Weil's 2-3 m...In Intraday calls for 24-03-17
- CB Hi zia, can test 302-303 Hi seema, ...In Intraday calls for 24-03-17
- seema Can we go for buying Bharat Finance he...In Intraday calls for 24-03-17
- zia CN SIR COAL INDIA TARGET MONDAY...In Intraday calls for 24-03-17
- CB Hi Harshal, its a hold. seems can test...In Intraday calls for 24-03-17
- Harshal Hi Sir, please suggest targets for ved...In Intraday calls for 24-03-17
- zia CB PENALTY ON COAL INDIA REDUCE HALF ...In Intraday calls for 24-03-17