Kingfisher’s Q3 loss at Rs 755 crore as planes sit idle
Loss would have been Rs 1,090 cr had the airline used accepted accounting standards, says auditor
Kingfisher Airlines today reported a net loss of Rs 755.17 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012, a period when it did not operate a single flight.
The company had a net profit of Rs 444.26 crore in the quarter ended December 2011, Kingfisher said in a filing to the BSE.
“During the quarter under review, Kingfisher did not have any operations. The company submitted a revival plan to the DGCA for renewal of its scheduled operator’s permit and for restart of operations,” it said.
Following the results, shares of the company fell by 3.83% to Rs 12.06 on the BSE in late morning trade.
“After announcing finance costs of Rs 401 crore, a one-time cost of Rs 275 crore due to re-delivery of aircraft (which will reduce lease rentals and other related costs going forward), the net loss was Rs 755 crore,” the Vijay Mallya-promoted carrier said.
“Kingfisher has made significant progress in complying with the DGCA requirement,” the airline added.
For more visit: Business Standard
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- ASHOKBHAI Positional Option ........ AXISBANK 4...In Intraday calls for 18-01-17
- Damodar Sir, plz give nifty support level in ...In Contact Us
- seema How do you interpret Sasken numbers? i...In Intraday calls for 18-01-17
- Hiten GACL (530001)- Great buy at CMP 397 ...In Intraday calls for 18-01-17
- SWAMY Hi CB I have 950 shares of ESCORT for...In Intraday calls for 18-01-17
- sourabh Tomorrow is not expiry. correct me if ...In Intraday calls for 18-01-17
- Arnav Hi CB Your view on bank nifty holding ...In Intraday calls for 18-01-17
- CB ill be back in some time.....In Intraday calls for 18-01-17
- CB Hi Neetu, exit 50% from bfu for now. s...In Intraday calls for 18-01-17
- Shalini Short term target for Hexatrade, Merck...In Intraday calls for 18-01-17
- Neetu Holding BF utilities @450 and TV 18 @ ...In Intraday calls for 18-01-17
- CB Hi Shailu, yes, does look strng....In Intraday calls for 18-01-17
- Shailu hi CB. Does Jm Fin call still holds g...In Intraday calls for 18-01-17