IOC raises petrol price by Rs 1.50/l, diesel by 45 paise/l
Indian Oil Corp (IOC), the country’s largest fuel retailer by sales, has hiked petrol price by Rs 1.50 paisa per litre and diesel prices by 45 paise per litre.
Indian Oil Corp (IOC), the country’s largest fuel retailer by sales, has hiked petrol price by Rs 1.50 paisa per litre and diesel prices by 45 paise per litre with effect from midnight tonight.
As per government data, fuel retailers are currently suffering a revenue loss of 1.23 rupees a litre on retail sales of petrol. IOC says the revenue loss on diesel sale to now fall to Rs 10.27 per litre. It sees the FY13 revenue loss on subsidized fuels at over Rs 86,000 crore.
The government had said last month it would allow fuel retailers to raise the price of subsidised diesel by 0.40 rupees-0.50 rupees a litre every month and asked bulk buyers to pay market rates.
Petrol price in Delhi will go up by almost Rs 1.80 per litre after taking into account 19 per cent VAT. Diesel rates would go up by 51 paise. New rates for petrol in Delhi would be Rs 69.05 per litre, while a litre of diesel will cost Rs 48.16.
For more visit: Moneycontrol.com
- Petrol price hiked by Rs 1.40 per litre; to cost Rs 70.74/litre in Delhi
- Petrol price to go up by Rs. 5 per litre from 05-15-11. Another rate hike on the cards soon!
- Govt hikes petrol prices by Rs 4/ltr, diesel by Rs 2/ltr
- Sharpest ever increase in petrol price by Rs 7.50/litre
- IOC losing Rs 1.22 per litre on petrol sale
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- Mac whr r u Mr. CB??? Hope all is well wit...In Intraday calls for 19-12-14
- PCS CB Sir, I am Having Creative Merchant...In Intraday calls for 19-12-14
- Prashanth What is your view on HDFC BANK?, FIPB ...In Intraday calls for 19-12-14
- balaji sir i have sail 75 pe 1.7 hold are exi...In Intraday calls for 19-12-14
- Wahid GM CB Sir, bought Wochardt @919 can yo...In Intraday calls for 19-12-14
- NIZ sir activated currency trading with my...In Intraday calls for 19-12-14
- Sham hi cb sir, have mail you please reply....In Intraday calls for 19-12-14
- Suriya Hi cb Wt about aurobindo pharma may...In Intraday calls for 19-12-14