Full-fledged crisis? With IIP at -2.1%, economy catches a chill in November
NEW DELHI: Industrial production unexpectedly contracted in November as buyers burdened by inflation put off purchases while export growth slowed to a six-month low in December, dealing a severe blow to hopes that the economy had bottomed out and recovery was in sight. It may also have put paid to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s aspiration to leave office with the economy at least maintaining FY13’s growth levels.
Industrial production, as measured by the Index of Industrial Productio ..
Read more at:
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- CB Hi AzQ, its facing resistance near 120...In Muhurat Trading - 23-10-14
- AzQ Sir, Can you comment on Gujarat Apoll...In Muhurat Trading - 23-10-14
- mrp Hi CB , Everest Ind, supreme ind , ni...In Muhurat Trading - 23-10-14
- CB Hi Finfreak, Kitex above 478 can test ...In Muhurat Trading - 23-10-14
- Finfreak CB Sir, Please share views on Kitex...In Muhurat Trading - 23-10-14