SEL Manufacturing Company – Avoid
Avoid Fresh Investments in this stock.
Current market price: 84.25, Long term target: 168.50. Book value: 166.63. P/E ratio: 2.47
SEL manufacturing company are the manufacturers, exporters of all types of knitted garments. They have in house spinning, knitting, dyeing, Finishing and Garmenting to meet the demand of price conscious and quality conscious market. They do all types of knitted products. Their basic Products include T-shirts, Polo shirt, Sweat shirt, Boxer shorts, Girls top etc. They make 30-35 thousand garments daily.
R S Saluja Group was established in the year 1969 for manufacturing ready-made garments for Domestic Market. Over the year’s company grown to a Pioneer position in exports, supplying yarns, fabrics and garments to major markets in Russia and Middle East. At present Company have FOUR state of the art garmenting units, one knitting unit and complete state of the art processing house and 50000 spindles cotton yarn spinning.
Strong competencies in product development, manufacturing and marketing, are complimented by their most significant advantage in textiles that they make their own yarns and fabrics to meet quality and shipment time of Garments. Their group-wide initiatives to achieve manufacturing and supply chain excellence, close collaboration with their suppliers, and sales offices at the customer’s doorstep all guarantee fast and flexible solutions.
With decades of expertise and excellence of meeting the discerning needs of niche client’s world wide, SEL Manufacturing Company Ltd. has laid out ambitious plans of product capacity augmentation to continue its proud contributions in the world of premium quality cotton – yarn, fabrics and garments.
Some of their prominent markets are:
World Class Knitted Fabrics
SEL Manufacturing Company Ltd is investing in high-end fabric manufacture in knitted fabrics. The Company has 75 knitting machines including Terrot Autostriper knitting machines capable of knitting jersey and auto-stripe patterns.
The Company is augmenting its Knitting capacity to 350 tones a month by procuring latest machines to meet the future requirements of garment capacity in-house
To meet the challenges of ever growing demand for quality processed fabrics they are setting up a additional 6 tones / day dyeing capacity with mercerizing, open width with Stenter, capable to produce best quality knitted fabric for our growing in house consumption.
State of the art Garment manufacturing facilities at 4 strategic locations makes SEL Manufacturing Company Ltd backed up by own spinning and knitting makes us Customer’s choice who looks for Large supplies and short lead time. At present they are producing 600,000 pcs per month.
SMS Alerts, no more page refreshes required
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- ninad Hi CB, your view on DHFL and adani po...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi Prathmesh, Good morning. most welco...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- TAPAN CB SIR, HEXA TRADEX NOT MOVING SO MUCH...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Jaikumar Hi cb Can I buy m &m march ...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- SANJIV shill i buy relince future...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prathmesh Good afternoon CB sir, many thnx....In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi mayank, yes, its facing strong resi...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi Prashant, its a hold. can test 455....In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- mayank Sir your view on ongc As so many good...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prashant Dear Sirji Have short Tata motors ...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prathmesh Good Morning CB sir what levels can se...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17