SEL Manufacturing Company – Avoid
Avoid Fresh Investments in this stock.
Current market price: 84.25, Long term target: 168.50. Book value: 166.63. P/E ratio: 2.47
SEL manufacturing company are the manufacturers, exporters of all types of knitted garments. They have in house spinning, knitting, dyeing, Finishing and Garmenting to meet the demand of price conscious and quality conscious market. They do all types of knitted products. Their basic Products include T-shirts, Polo shirt, Sweat shirt, Boxer shorts, Girls top etc. They make 30-35 thousand garments daily.
R S Saluja Group was established in the year 1969 for manufacturing ready-made garments for Domestic Market. Over the year’s company grown to a Pioneer position in exports, supplying yarns, fabrics and garments to major markets in Russia and Middle East. At present Company have FOUR state of the art garmenting units, one knitting unit and complete state of the art processing house and 50000 spindles cotton yarn spinning.
Strong competencies in product development, manufacturing and marketing, are complimented by their most significant advantage in textiles that they make their own yarns and fabrics to meet quality and shipment time of Garments. Their group-wide initiatives to achieve manufacturing and supply chain excellence, close collaboration with their suppliers, and sales offices at the customer’s doorstep all guarantee fast and flexible solutions.
With decades of expertise and excellence of meeting the discerning needs of niche client’s world wide, SEL Manufacturing Company Ltd. has laid out ambitious plans of product capacity augmentation to continue its proud contributions in the world of premium quality cotton – yarn, fabrics and garments.
Some of their prominent markets are:
World Class Knitted Fabrics
SEL Manufacturing Company Ltd is investing in high-end fabric manufacture in knitted fabrics. The Company has 75 knitting machines including Terrot Autostriper knitting machines capable of knitting jersey and auto-stripe patterns.
The Company is augmenting its Knitting capacity to 350 tones a month by procuring latest machines to meet the future requirements of garment capacity in-house
To meet the challenges of ever growing demand for quality processed fabrics they are setting up a additional 6 tones / day dyeing capacity with mercerizing, open width with Stenter, capable to produce best quality knitted fabric for our growing in house consumption.
State of the art Garment manufacturing facilities at 4 strategic locations makes SEL Manufacturing Company Ltd backed up by own spinning and knitting makes us Customer’s choice who looks for Large supplies and short lead time. At present they are producing 600,000 pcs per month.
SMS Alerts, no more page refreshes required
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- lokesh hi...In Stock screener for NSE
- Harshal Hello Sir, I have entered IOC and Veda...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Samuel Manappuram Finance Ltd. Bought @ 79...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Somnath Hi Sir, Any intraday call for tomorrow...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Vasavi Hi cb SpiceJet short term target ?...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Shaurya Hindalco intraday target?...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- samir GM sir.......... cash intraday boug...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- samir GM sir cash intraday bought mc dowe...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- trader buy m&m 1180 pe @1.65...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- mani Sir, About today target for vedl wh...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Latish Hi Samrudhi, I think you have typo,...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17