Current market price: 847.35. Long term target: 1695. Book value: 315.09. P/E ratio: 28.08.
Merck is a leading company for innovative and top-quality high-tech products in the pharmaceutical and chemical sectors. Around 39,000 employees work in 66 countries to improve the quality of life for patients, to further the success of our customers and to help meet global challenges. Merck is the world’s oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company. Since 1668 our name has stood for innovation, business success and responsible entrepreneurship. The founding family remains the majority owner of the company to this day. We are Merck, the original, and hold the global rights to the Merck name and brand. The only exceptions are Canada and the United States, where we are known as EMD.
Merck – a quality brand that creates and enjoys trust worldwide. Even if it’s not found in any balance sheet, the Merck brand is still one of our most important assets. Since Friedrich Jacob Merck laid the foundation stone in 1668, the name Merck has stood for medicines and chemical products that have proved invaluable to people and have created inestimable value for the company.
Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country.
Never stop learning. That’s the only way. To this day, we derive our power to grow from the balance between the old and the new, between tradition and innovation. The Merck Way – or the secret as to how a company has managed to remain successful in the marketplace even after more than 340 years – is based on three principles: Sustain. Change. Grow.
Reliable owners: There’s nothing better than strong roots. Our ownership structure allows us to unite two often contradictory entrepreneurial qualities — speed and sustainability.
Merck Serono – Transforming lives through medical science
Merck Serono is the largest division of Merck. It markets innovative prescription drugs of chemical and biotechnological origin. Merck Serono focuses on highly specialized therapeutic areas such as Neurodegenerative Diseases, Oncology, Fertility, Endocrinology and Rheumatology.
Consumer Health – Reach for a better life!
The Consumer Health division offers high-quality over-the-counter products to enhance the quality of life of consumers all over the world. Our brands are available in many countries in Europe, North and South America, Asia and Africa.
Performance Materials – Experience Innovation
Merck’s Performance Materials division offers highly innovative materials, advanced technologies, and high-tech chemicals to clients in the consumer electronics, lighting, printing, plastics, and cosmetics industries. Our market leader products include liquid crystals for LCD displays, new lighting technologies, and functional and effect pigments.
Merck Millipore – Advancing Life Science Together
Our Merck Millipore division offers solutions that enable scientists to conduct life science research easily, efficiently and economically. With a range of more than 40,000 products, Merck Millipore is one of the top three suppliers of tools to the life science industry. The division comprises three business units: Bioscience, Lab Solutions and Process Solutions.
SMS Alerts, no more page refreshes required
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- ninad Hi CB, your view on DHFL and adani po...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi Prathmesh, Good morning. most welco...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- TAPAN CB SIR, HEXA TRADEX NOT MOVING SO MUCH...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Jaikumar Hi cb Can I buy m &m march ...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- SANJIV shill i buy relince future...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prathmesh Good afternoon CB sir, many thnx....In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi mayank, yes, its facing strong resi...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- CB Hi Prashant, its a hold. can test 455....In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- mayank Sir your view on ongc As so many good...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prashant Dear Sirji Have short Tata motors ...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17
- Prathmesh Good Morning CB sir what levels can se...In Intraday calls for 23-02-17