Buy Hanung Toys and Textiles – 724% returns as on 09-04-10
CALL CLOSED (LONG TERM INVESTORS – HOLD IT)
Buy Hanung toys on dips. Current market price: 29.20. Long term target: 58. PE – 0.99, Book value: 97.46. EPS – 24.11
Hanung Toys & Textiles Ltd. (HTTL) is a name to be reckoned internationally in the field of Soft Toys and Home Furnishings. In India, it has the distinction of being the leading manufacturer and exporter of Soft Toys and one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Home Furnishings. It is the licensee of Walt Disney characters for soft toys in the country. HTTL’s pioneering efforts on the shaped cushions have revolutionised the market, both domestic and international.
HTTL enjoys the distinction of having the best technical know-how as it was set up in 1990 in collaboration with a South Korean Company. They comply to international quality standards like EN-71, ASTM and BS 5852. They have also been awarded the ISO 9001-2000 for quality management systems to manufacture, supply and export of Soft Toys and Home Furnishings. They are the niche market holders in the Soft Toys and children’s furnishings because of our excellent service, quality and the most competitive and consumer-friendly prices which has resulted in our continued presence in the markets of USA, Europe and other developed countries. Their professionally-managed design and development team has developed more than 4000 designs. Thorough study of the changing market trends, their creative and innovative ideas lead to the development of new designs everyday.
The company owns ‘Play-n-Pets’ and ‘Muskan’ brands in stuffed toys and ‘Splash’ in Home Furnishings. They are already catering to more than 100 distributors for the stuffed toys under the brand ‘Play-n-Pets’ and ‘Muskan’ across the country, including multi-brand outlets like Lifestyle, Shopper’s Stop, Westside, Big Bazar (Pantaloon group), Pyramid, Globus, Landmark and all other leading stores. Their ‘Splash’ range of Home Furnishings are available at 600 stores across the country.
PLAY-N-PETS has been the leading Soft Toy brand in India and is well known to provide non-toxic, non-hazardous toys of international standard for the domestic market. Attractive and unique toys made of Acrylic/Polyester fabric and stuffed with Polyester Staple Fiber (PSF), rich in colour, texture and design have made Play-n-Pets the preferred brand of stuffed toys for children of all ages. HTTL is also the licensed manufacturer of all Walt Disney characters. The close attention to details and quality has made it one of the most Successful brands within the company.
Honours & Appreciations
IKEA Best Delivery Security Award 1994
Licensed Manufacturer of Walt Disney soft toys in India
1st Position, Excellent Performance in Export: SSI & Export Promotion, Govt. of U.P. (consequent 4 years : 1999 -2004
1st Position, U.P. State Export Award (consequent 3 years : 1999- 2003)
Toys Exporter of the year 1997 : The Toys Association of India
Merit Awards: Ministry of Commerce
SMS Alerts, no more page refreshes required
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- Sanjay I want to buy 8k mile plz give me sugg...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- seema What is your take on Axis and Reliance...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- Aniket Biswas hi cb, btst idea target plz...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- mrp Hi cb , holding yes bank, kotak bank &...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- ajit Hi CB sir, I have bought bajaj auto at...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- Prathmesh CB sir what levels can see in Coal Ind...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- Prathmesh CB sir as you told Wabag is 573 now......In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- Prasadvsn27 Hi cb sir good afternoon. Please view ...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17