Do’s And Dont’s For Intraday Traders
If index is in minus then one should look to short stocks which are minus and not stocks which are in plus.
It is not necessary that a stock which is weak today during intraday trading might be weak tomorrow also, simultaneously if a stock is strong today might not be strong tomorrow
Being a contrarians is very important while trading intraday.
If index is in positive from yesterday and the share you are holding is in minus then it should be cut and if intraday trend of index is in buy then one should buy a stock in which is in plus.
If US Markets have gone up overnight, the markets here in all probability will open strong, so one should be quite careful when buying stocks as the general psychology of public is to buy when good news is there.
Stop loss is a must while trading intraday.
Always trade in very liquid stocks i.e. which have very high volume because as entry and exit can be very fast in such stocks.
Keep your volume constant e.g.: if you trade in five lots of nifty future then trade in five lots only. This position can be increased only when you are satisfied with your trading for a month. It should not be that one day you buy five lots and next day you trade in ten lots and third day you get a loss and stop trading for two days.
Do paper trading before you actually start trading so that when you start making paper profits, then shift to actual trading.
Fear and Greed are at maximum levels while trading intraday so always have less position when you are new to intraday trading as otherwise you will be mostly under tension.
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- Sanjay I want to buy 8k mile plz give me sugg...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- seema What is your take on Axis and Reliance...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- Aniket Biswas hi cb, btst idea target plz...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- mrp Hi cb , holding yes bank, kotak bank &...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- ajit Hi CB sir, I have bought bajaj auto at...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- Prathmesh CB sir what levels can see in Coal Ind...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- Prathmesh CB sir as you told Wabag is 573 now......In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- Prasadvsn27 Hi cb sir good afternoon. Please view ...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17
- SRINI dr reddys target for next month please...In Intraday calls for 27-02-17