Taking the nation by surprise, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday night announced demonetisation of Rs. 1000 and Rs. 500 notes with effect from midnight, making these notes invalid in a major assault on black money, fake currency and corruption. In his first televised address to the …Continue reading...
In comparison, the list for 2013 was topped by TCS, followed by HUL, ITC, Infosys and SBI at in the top-five Tobacco-to-FMCG conglomerate ITC has replaced Tata group’s IT giant TCS as the country’s most admired company on a Fortune magazine list, which has got as many as 19 n…Continue reading...
NEW DELHI: After contracting for two straight months, industrial production entered the positive zone in July, recording a growth of 2.6 per cent on account of improved performance of manufacturing and power sectors. Factory output measured in terms of the Index of Industrial Production …Continue reading...
Chidambaram said plans were on to open 8,000 new bank branches this year Noting that India continued to be the second-fastest growing economy in the world after China, Finance Minister P Chidambaram on Saturday said people should not be worried about the current slowdown and expressed ho…Continue reading...
NEW DELHI: Opening the doors to shore up foreign investments, the government today liberalised FDI limits in a dozen sectors, including allowing 100 per cent in telecom and higher limits in ‘state-of-the-art’ defence manufacturing, to boost the sagging economy. The Foreign Di…Continue reading...
MUMBAI: In a move to stem the continuing fall of rupee, the RBI tonight came out with a slew of measures including hiking the lending rates for banks and sucking up of Rs 12,000 crore, to make the currency dearer. The measures came after high level meetings between the Prime Minister and…Continue reading...
CB & Kartik of Pune have entered the Limca book of records. They have posted 5,15,320 replies to stock market related queries from visitors to their website NSEGuide.com since it was launched in November 2007. The most viewed sections on the website are the Intraday calls and Your qu…Continue reading...
The gold price bubble seems to have burst, finally. Prices have declined more than four per cent in the international market since yesterday evening. In India, gold and silver prices fell 3.5 per cent today. And, most analysts say the downtrend would continue. In Mumbai’s Zaveri Ba…Continue reading...
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- Lakshmi YVS Hi CB Sir, Let me know the target on S...In Intraday calls for 28-04-17
- satheesh Hi CB Sir, Can I purchase the "INDUSIN...In Intraday calls for 28-04-17
- satheesh Hi CB Sir, Can I purchase the "SUNPHA...In Intraday calls for 28-04-17
- PONNU SELL ONGC AND BUY 181.55...In Intraday calls for 28-04-17
- satheesh Hi CB Sir, Can I purchase the "DRREDD...In Intraday calls for 28-04-17
- VijayVV Dear Sir, pls advise intraday target f...In Intraday calls for 28-04-17
- Self best of journey...In Intraday calls for 28-04-17
- arjun sir ji 15 day holding ke liye good sto...In Intraday calls for 28-04-17
- Prathmesh Good Morning CB sir, what upper level ...In Intraday calls for 28-04-17
- Taj Hi cb sir, holding bpl huge qty @ 82.6...In Intraday calls for 28-04-17
- a2b dear cb tgt for jisljaleq and enginee...In Intraday calls for 27-04-17
- AR hi CB, Good Morning. I had bought Meta...In Intraday calls for 27-04-17
- Premsagar GM CB Sir, I have Datamatics @ 129 an...In Intraday calls for 27-04-17