Taking the nation by surprise, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday night announced demonetisation of Rs. 1000 and Rs. 500 notes with effect from midnight, making these notes invalid in a major assault on black money, fake currency and corruption. In his first televised address to the …Continue reading...
In comparison, the list for 2013 was topped by TCS, followed by HUL, ITC, Infosys and SBI at in the top-five Tobacco-to-FMCG conglomerate ITC has replaced Tata group’s IT giant TCS as the country’s most admired company on a Fortune magazine list, which has got as many as 19 n…Continue reading...
NEW DELHI: After contracting for two straight months, industrial production entered the positive zone in July, recording a growth of 2.6 per cent on account of improved performance of manufacturing and power sectors. Factory output measured in terms of the Index of Industrial Production …Continue reading...
Chidambaram said plans were on to open 8,000 new bank branches this year Noting that India continued to be the second-fastest growing economy in the world after China, Finance Minister P Chidambaram on Saturday said people should not be worried about the current slowdown and expressed ho…Continue reading...
NEW DELHI: Opening the doors to shore up foreign investments, the government today liberalised FDI limits in a dozen sectors, including allowing 100 per cent in telecom and higher limits in ‘state-of-the-art’ defence manufacturing, to boost the sagging economy. The Foreign Di…Continue reading...
MUMBAI: In a move to stem the continuing fall of rupee, the RBI tonight came out with a slew of measures including hiking the lending rates for banks and sucking up of Rs 12,000 crore, to make the currency dearer. The measures came after high level meetings between the Prime Minister and…Continue reading...
CB & Kartik of Pune have entered the Limca book of records. They have posted 5,15,320 replies to stock market related queries from visitors to their website NSEGuide.com since it was launched in November 2007. The most viewed sections on the website are the Intraday calls and Your qu…Continue reading...
The gold price bubble seems to have burst, finally. Prices have declined more than four per cent in the international market since yesterday evening. In India, gold and silver prices fell 3.5 per cent today. And, most analysts say the downtrend would continue. In Mumbai’s Zaveri Ba…Continue reading...
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- Sunny Hello Sir, What views do you have f...In Intraday calls for 27-03-17
- seema Idea broke 90...now where will it go? ...In Intraday calls for 27-03-17
- John Cb sir, I have nifty pe 9000 at 30. 5...In Intraday calls for 27-03-17
- DVL Sir Eros intrnl Continuously rally fro...In Intraday calls for 27-03-17
- Rajesh is 2marrow market is there ?...In Intraday calls for 27-03-17
- Apu hi cb, sir can i hold MRF for 2-3 days...In Intraday calls for 27-03-17
- jagadish Hi CB good afternoon. Your view on ...In Intraday calls for 27-03-17
- chandu Hi CB, your view on IGL sell...In Intraday calls for 27-03-17
- Prathmesh Thnx CB sir, as I am holding 5000 Sail...In Intraday calls for 27-03-17
- CB Hi Sunil, most welcome....In Intraday calls for 27-03-17
- CB Hi AJ, its a hold. can test 620...In Intraday calls for 27-03-17
- Sunil Thank you CB...In Intraday calls for 27-03-17
- AJ CB, my query on DMART pls...In Intraday calls for 27-03-17