Markets to remain closed on Monday (15-08-16) on account of Independence day. …Continue reading...
Not covered under the GST 1. Petroleum products 2.Entertainment and amusement tax levied and collected by panchayat /municipality/district council 3.Tax on alcohol/liquor consumption 4.Tax on consumption and sale of electricity Key beneficiaries: Below stocks are likely to be benefici…Continue reading...
A hectic day of meetings with Opposition leaders on Monday gave government strategists the confidence to table the Constitution amendment Bill on Goods and Services Tax (GST) in the Rajya Sabha on Wednesday. The amendments to the Bill, which was to be circulated among Rajya Sabha members,…Continue reading...
New Delhi: Retaining its place as the world’s fastest-growing major economy, India’s economy expanded by 7.6 percent in the financial year 201-16, outpacing China once again. In fact, in the fourth quarter of the financial year 2016 ended March 31, the economy grew by 7.9 per…Continue reading...
Natural resources conglomerate Vedanta Ltd reported a fourth-quarter adjusted loss of Rs 11,181.26 crore, hurt by a non-cash charge of Rs 12,304 crore due to the impairment of acquisition goodwill on Cairn India and some assets internatinally. The Anil Agarwal company had reported an ad…Continue reading...
Start a SIP today! Dreams can only be achieved if you work towards them. Even building wealth is no different. A Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) helps you do just that. With SIP, you can invest a fixed amount in mutual funds step-by-step monthly or quarterly over a period of time, thereb…Continue reading...
The market has gained nine per cent since it hit a new low on Budget day. There are some signs of the uptrend running into resistance but the current sentiment still seems bullish. The Nifty hit a new 21-month low at 6,825 before it turned around. By Friday, it had tested the 7,500 mark a…Continue reading...
Search Our Archives
- Stocks Trading above their 50 day moving average - DMA In Stock Research
- Download free Ebooks based on Technical Analysis In Personal Training
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Highest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- TOP 100 Stocks with the Lowest P/E as on July 14th, 2013 In Stock Research
- Charting Pathsala - Your guide to Techincals In Technical Analysis
- lokesh hi...In Stock screener for NSE
- Harshal Hello Sir, I have entered IOC and Veda...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Samuel Manappuram Finance Ltd. Bought @ 79...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Somnath Hi Sir, Any intraday call for tomorrow...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Vasavi Hi cb SpiceJet short term target ?...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Shaurya Hindalco intraday target?...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- samir GM sir.......... cash intraday boug...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- samir GM sir cash intraday bought mc dowe...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- trader buy m&m 1180 pe @1.65...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- mani Sir, About today target for vedl wh...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17
- Latish Hi Samrudhi, I think you have typo,...In Intraday calls for 24-01-17